The Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement is a recognised qualification that is intended for those who assess both occupational competence in the work environment and vocational skills, knowledge and understanding in environments other than the workplace, (such as workshops, classrooms or other education and training settings.)
Assessment and delivery
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of occupational competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
Who should do this course?
This qualification is suitable for those who assess progress in their work environment. The course provides the student with the knowledge, skills and understanding of how to assess occupational and vocational competence in the work environment, as well as underpinning the principles and practices of assessment.
- Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- Assess occupational competence in the work environment
- Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- Students must be able to demonstrate skills in Maths and English at Level 2
- You must be in-service or in a voluntary position – you will be observed in your workplace setting
- Good reading and writing skills in English
We are an approved Training Qualifications UK Centre, meaning that we can offer approved qualifications through this OFQUAL-regulated, fully-accredited awarding body. With over 400 Centres worldwide, TQUK provide qualifications that meet the needs of learners, working with us to attain the very best results.
- Unlimited tutor support – You will receive live personal tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Your highly-qualified tutor will be available from Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
- Accredited certification – You will receive your accredited certificate and unit transcript free of charge from our approved awarding body at no extra cost!
- Observations – You will also have access to one of our observers who can come out to your location at no extra cost. This means that the practical aspects of your course can be completed, and you don’t have to worry about additional payments!